So it seems like I’ve been awarded by the lovely Jacqueline of A Vibrant day and by Pati of Second Thoughts with the One Lovely Blog award. If you’re not already following them, well I think you should. Jacqueline edits beautiful and inspiring posts where she’s able to mix and match art and beauty, lifestyle and travel with her exquisite taste and passion for life. Pati shares on her blog an interesting, cheerful and bright perspective on fashion.
The rules for the One Lovely Blog Award are:
1. Name and thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Nominate fifteen or so other bloggers.
Now, following the rules of the award, here are 7 facts about me.
- I have an elder brother, who’s probably my opposite, even though when we were younger everybody thought we were twins.
- I have a true and natural feeling for cooking, which I adore. As well as eating and enjoying a good glass of wine. I’m running a cooking blog, for the moment it’s in Italian only, but I’m adding the English version soon
- I used to be a big Formula 1 fan, enjoyed driving, motorsports and cars a lot. Now I just cycle or catch public means of transport, though I’m still loving cars.
- I was born on Halloween’s day.
- I’ve got a degree in Media Science, because I wanted to work as a journalist, then changed my path a little bit and became a PR agent.
- I’m mad about owls and owl jewellery in particular.
- My father is an opera singer and now he teaches people from all around the world how to sing.
According to the award, one should nominate 15 blogs. Don’t blame me, but I don’t want to nominate people twice, so you’ll see a shorter list from my side.
These are the bloggers I’d like to award and whom I’d recommend you to follow as well, if you’re not doing it already:
Last, but not least, here’s the logo of the award, which you should display on your blog as well. Enjoy!