An other month has quickly passed and it’s now time again for an other monthly gallery of products I’m really much in love with and I absolutely recommend. This doesn’t mean I’ve thrown to the basked what I was using before, or that the favorites of May are not satisfying me, because I’ve found something else. Most of the suggestions for June are new entries and the good news is that there are products for every budget.
On my shelf this time you’ll find products for the haircare, an oil for the body, a self-tan body lotion, a make-up remover, a blush-highlighter, an exfoliator for the face, two nail polishes, an eye pencil, a fragrance and a make up palette. Everything you may need to look fabulous in this season.
If you have any particular suggestions from your last beauty hauls, don’t be shy and drop me a comment to share your personal recommendations. I’ll be very glad to find out more and to exchange impression with you.
In the meanwhile, I hope you’ll enjoy what’s on my shelf now:
- Fekkai RX Reparative Shampoo
- Bumble and Bumble Let it shine on and on (finishing spray)
- Sephora Moisturizing Bronzing Body Lotion
- Sephora Supreme Cleansing Oil
- Shiseido Face Color Enhancing Trio
- The Body Shop Aloe Gentle Exfoliator
- OPI Nail Lacquer #Dutch Tulips
- Kiko Nail Lacquer #389 Mint Milk
- Pupa Triple Purpose Eyepencil #52
- Pupa Princess Palette
- Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum Spray 50 ml